• Abhishek Kumar

The 5 R's of ITALY which you must know before you visit.

Updated: Aug 9

Are you thinking of having a trip to Europe?

Then if ITALY doesn't top the list of "places-to-go", then you must be missing on these points.

Exotic views
RESIDENTS: 60M+

Amassing a population of more than 60 million, Italy shelters people from different parts of the globe, portraying a blend in its culture as well as its language. The demography of Italy has a percentage of older people aged 65+ and above, which is more than the birth rate signifying an age-old population of the nation.

RELATIONSHIPS :

You may be thinking that ITALY, a 1st world nation, must have engulfed the Western Culture to its inner core?


Fortunately, the European country is by and large the follower of extended family norms or culture. It is present in every child who willingly stays with their parents, shouldering them with support, unlike the western civilization.


RELIGION :

Putting us in an awkward position during a Quiz game, many of us do not know that Italy has a country within itself, the smallest country in the World “The Vatican City”, the place where the mighty pope resides. Influenced by its presence, 80% of Italy consists of Roman Catholicism and Christianity. The rest 20% constitutes of Muslims, Agnostic, and Atheists.



The Exhibition by Michelangelo
RITUALS, ART & ARCHITECTURE

A name in the Seven Wonders does not come by mere beauty. The presence of several architectural styles like Classical Rome, Neo-Classical, Renaissance and many more is what makes the Colosseum and the Leaning Tower of Pisa stand out from all the different age-old architectures in the World.


Italy is home to many castles Valle d'Aosta Fort Band, Vessel castle which was once ruled by the royal societies of their time.


Finding art in the 5th most visited country in the World is a little movement of your pupils. The awestruck beauty carved in its churches, buildings, and forts is what makes ITALY a step ahead from the other developed nations around the globe. The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel of Vatican, painted by the great Michelangelo in the early 1500s is a must-visit spot for the tourists.


RE-ITALIANSIH-MENTS :

You must have heard about Instagram influencers or social media influencers but have you ever heard about Food Culture Influencers?

No right.

Let's explore. Italian Cuisine, considered as the chef-choice in all the famous restaurants around the world, influencing the taste, lifestyle, health as well as the easy to make recipes. Be it Pizza, pasta or spaghetti, every part of Italy has its taste and style of framing their dishes.


North Italy – A blend of fish with rice potato and pork is the staple food of the region.

South Italy - Tomato dominates this region and is served fresh or sometimes cooked or served with sauce.

Central Italy – This region dominates the world dining table with its delicious pizza and mouthwatering pasta.

Italy is also home for some of the most famous as well as the most significant wine yards in the World.

Colosseum

FACTS that will blow your mind away:-

  1. A place in Italy known as Caldari di Ortona has a free wine fountain.

  2. It has 62M+ international visitors every year, more than its present population.

  3. The World-renowned, Pizza was invented in Naples, a must-visit city in Italy for its variety in the pizza food industry.

  4. Italy holds the record for the most UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the World.

  5. Also known for its water bodies, Italy contains 1500+ lakes.

  6. Has the oldest population in Europe .

After gaining a good flow of knowledge about Italy you must be too excited to visit one of the finest countries in the world. It's time that you give your life once in a lifetime opportunity or create memories.


If you find any other relevant points that can be added, let us know in the comments below.

To know more about different ways you can improve on your lifestyle, click on the links below:-

#spirituality #culture #spiritualinfluencer #fitnessathome #fitnessatgym #fashion #self-care

25 views

READ NEXT

ABOUT US

SEARCH

LATEST POSTS

Phrazis is created to help you gain knowledge and live a healthy lifestyle so you can stress less and focus on what matters to you the most

CATEGORIES

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS 

Copyright © 2020