Wanting a physique of your wildest dreams ? Tune into the 5 jaw dropping easy and fun exercises
Updated: Jul 28
By: Abhigyan Pandey
How many of us in today’s trying times are pushing our mind to roll up our sleeves and get down for a heavy fitness workout then eventually backing out giving an excuse to ourselves?
A quirky way to kick off this article but surely an introspective one. We live in an era where our smartness is defined by the number of packs our midriff has developed after rigorous training over the years.
Giving importance to fitness has never been a priority ever before. However, things are changing for a good. The importance of remaining fit needs to be echoed and amplified in the society for a healthy future.
No doubt social media has a great role to play in it. With millions of individuals joining hands to level up their bodies, the hope and empathy to upkeep the muscles and body stands upright.
Listen to what your body demands from you and accept them immediately!
So, if you are ready to burn your midnight oil and answer all the tough questions posed to you by your body then scroll down below as here are the list of exercises for any hardworking beginner. So, get started with a bang!
Tone up your body
Say bye-bye to weight and give your body a shape!
It is rightly said that a change can only take place if you learn to start. To the beginners, don’t let boredom and Laziness snatch away the physique of your dreams from you. As you move on, eventually a lot of thoughts will pop up into your mind demanding your resignation, but never let those taxing thoughts win over you. So, start practicing today!
6 Easy and effective Exercises for You
10 Body-weight Squats:
Master the body-weight squat!
1. Make sure your feet, shoulder-width remains apart and toes slightly turned out.
2. Slowly bend at the knees and drop your hips to lower your body.
3. At the time you reach the bottom of the exercise pause for a moment and strongly push back up to the starting position.
4. Repeat it 10 times daily for the next 5 days.
Posture your push up correctly!
· Get down on all fours, placing your hands slightly wider than your shoulders.
· Straighten your arms and legs in a smooth manner.
· Lower your body until your chest nearly touches the floor.
· Pause, then push yourself back up. cautiously.
10 Walking lunges (each leg)
Grasp the easy steps and make others stare at you with astonishment!
Make sure your feet are together and take a controlled step forward with your right leg.
Lower your hips towards the floor by bending both knees to 90-degree angles.
The back knee should point towards the ground but must not touch the ground.
Your front knee should be directly over the ankle.
Come back to the starting position.
10 Dumbbell rows (use a Jug)
What are the Dumbbell rows ethics that you must know?
· Bring the dumbbell up to your chest.
· Concentrate on lifting it with your back and shoulder muscles rather than your arms.
· Keeping your chest still as you lift is essential.
· When at the top of the movement, squeeze your shoulder and back muscles.
· Lower the dumbbell slowly until your arm is fully extended again.
· 15 Second Plank
A Plank a day keeps obesity away! Crack the code given below
First, on an exercise mat, position your elbows directly under your shoulders and rest your forearms on the ground.
Place your palm firmly on the ground.
Pop up on your toes, keeping your body in an undeviating line from head to toe.
After 15 seconds, take rest.
30 Jumping jacks
Give your life a jump! Follow the rules
1. Stand upright with your legs together and arms at your sides.
2. Bend your knees slightly, and jump into the air.
3. As you jump, spread your legs to be about shoulder-width apart.
4. Stretch your arms out and over your head.
5. Jump back to starting position.
Give your body some rest after an exhausting workout session and prepare your mind to be ready for the same for the upcoming days.
Have a Great Day!